Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sabbath in India

Kolkata Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Gateway to the Streets of Kokata

Pot Luck

Cleaning up in the outside sink

Spicer College, Pune

Guest Speakers from Africa

I was fortunate enough to get to visit several Adventist churches while I was here in India. New Delhi is a huge city with millions of people. We have our meetings at the “USEFI” office (United States Education Foundation in India). Amazingly enough the Adventist Headquarters was located right across the street! At the beginning of my trip I stopped in the office and they gave me a listing of churches located in the cities where we would be traveling. I enjoyed attending church in Kolkata and Pune. I have plans to spend my last day in India with the folks at the New Delhi Church.

No comments: